This scholarship was established through the bequest of Norman and Mary Anne Davidson to benefit graduating seniors from the city of Sugar Creek, MO.
- Must be a graduating high school senior currently residing in Sugar Creek, MO for at least one year;
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5;
- Must be pursuing a certification or degree at any accredited junior college, college, or university.
Up to $1,500 per academic year.
This is not a renewable scholarship.
General applications and additional requirements are due February 24.
Please note that the general application requires transcripts showing grades from Fall Semester 2022. Any applications submitted with transcripts omitting Fall Semester 2022 will not be considered. We recommend getting started on your application as soon as you have received your Fall Semester 2022 transcripts so you have time to prepare the additional requirements.
- A personal essay of approximately 500 words that detail your passion for your planned career field;
- A letter of reference from a community member (non-family).