As a lifelong bridge player, Kathy Rolfe has always tried to promote the game of bridge. She has taught many friends and relatives over the years. In 2002, she began teaching students in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, within the local schools as an accredited American Contract Bridge League teacher. This scholarship is designed to provide motivation for Kathy’s students to continue to play and learn more about this game which will provide lifelong opportunities for enjoyment, learning and social contacts.
- Must be a graduating high school senior;
- Must be a graduate of a bridge course taught by Kathy Rolfe or a by a student of a Kathy Rolfe bridge course;
- Must be a member of the American Contract Bridge League;
- Must have a demonstrated interest in contract bridge and have earned a minimum of one masterpoint;
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Up to $500 per academic year.
Renewable for up to four years of total funding.
Applications must be submitted by July 31.
You may apply through the portal. Please click on the button at the top of the page.