The Lester and Mary Homfeld Endowed Scholarship was established in 2019 to provide a college education for graduating high school seniors from Lexington and Lafayette County High Schools.
- Must be a graduating senior from Lexington High School or Lafayette County C-1 High School;
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at any accredited junior college, college or university in Missouri or Kansas;
- Must have a 3.0 minimum GPA;
- Must have demonstrated financial need.
Up to $1,000 per academic year.
Not a renewable scholarship.
General applications and additional requirements are due February 24.
Please note that the general application requires transcripts showing grades from Fall Semester 2022. Any applications submitted with transcripts omitting Fall Semester 2022 will not be considered. We recommend getting started on your application as soon as you have received your Fall Semester 2022 transcripts so you have time to prepare the additional requirements.
- A typed essay of approximately 500 words elaborating on your career goals.