This scholarship fund is sponsored by the Greater Kansas City Association of Family and Consumer Sciences to provide scholarships for students pursuing undergraduate degrees in Family and Consumer Sciences and its knowledge-based areas:
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education;
- Dietetics, Nutrition, Health and Food Management;
- Human Development and Family Relations;
- Apparel Design, Textiles and Merchandising;
- Housing and Development;
- Child Development;
- Consumer Economics and Resource Management;
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education Extension; and
- Issues related to the above subject areas.
- Must be a current resident of Kansas or Missouri;
- Must be a junior or senior at an accredited college or university;
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in Family and Consumer Sciences or any of its knowledge-based areas listed above (specific university departments/majors may be named differently);
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of nine credit hours;
- Must have average or above-average scholastic standing.
May be $1,000.
Not a renewable scholarship.
Applications must be submitted by April 1.
You may apply through the portal. Please click on the button at the top of the page.