This scholarship was established in 2004 by the Vidal family in memory of Andy, who was a positive influence in the lives of many of his family, friends, and business acquaintances. Andy always supported the underdog and encouraged others to be the best versions of themselves. He had a lifelong love for learning and graduated from Missouri S&T with a degree in ceramic engineering in 2002. Andy was living in Eau Claire, WI, working for Cardinal Glass when he passed away in a tragic car accident.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at any accredited junior college, college, or university;
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 or better;
- Preference may be given to those attending Missouri University of Science and Technology;
- Preference may be given to members of the Alpha Iota Fraternal Organization at Missouri S&T;
- Preference may be given to those pursuing degrees in engineering.
Amount:Up to $3,000 per academic year.
Not a renewable scholarship.
This application is managed through My Scholarship Central: