Nonprofit Funds: Spend Your Time Fulfilling Your Mission
We fulfill our mission, while giving you more time to focus on yours
We can help you create a nonprofit fund for your organization to support your work in perpetuity, save for a major project or plan for an emergency. Through an organizational master fund, we can segregate your multiple funds at THCF while giving you the benefit of maximum returns, minimum fees, and planned giving support.
5 Reasons Local Charities Choose THCF:
- We handle the investment management and administration responsibilities related to your funds
- THCF accepts and processes gifts of assets that require special processing and expertise
- We offer charitable gift annuities to benefit your fund
- Planned giving support and seminars are provided by THCF staff
- Online Giving Portal is available from our website to allow donors to add to your funds
Initial minimum gift of $5,000
2 Simple Steps to Create. Really.
- Determine how much you would like to invest.
- Work with our staff to set up a fund in the name of your organization.
We'll handle all the administrative tasks, including investment management and tax receipting. You'll receive a regular fund statement. Earnings from your endowment fund are yours to use for your organization's charitable work. Donors may add to your funds at any time.
Working hard on your capital campaign?
Make your donations work hard too by creating a capital campaign fund.
We'll handle all the administrative tasks, including investment management and tax receipting. You'll receive a regular fund statement and when you are ready to break ground, the principal and earnings are available to use for your project!