Is a Donor Advised Fund Right For You?
Become strategic in your giving by having a Donor Advised Fund at THCF. You can maximize your tax benefits while your investments have the opportunity to grow and allow you to increase your support of the charities close to your heart.
8 Reasons a Donor Advised Fund at THCF is Right for You:
- Simplifies your giving record-keeping
- Gives an immediate tax deduction for additions at any time (up to 50% off adjusted gross income for cash and up to 30% for appreciated assets)
- Is an effective tool to gift non-liquid assets like appreciated stocks or real estate
- Is your vehicle to involve your children and grandchildren in giving
- Gives you access to our highly trained staff to create an effective giving strategy
- Is an effective estate planning vehicle to support multiple causes through one fund
- Gives you the opportunity to give anonymously, if desired
- Starts with an initial gift of just $5,000
How does a Donor Advised Fund Work?
Our Donor Advised Fund Illustration (PDF) puts words into action!
Like a Private Foundation - Only Better
View our Private Foundations vs. a Donor Advised Fund (PDF) chart to see which the best fit is for you. Our comparison chart provides information to help you to identify which option is the best for you.